I want to own a RE/MAX office
Even you can become a part of the RE/MAX’s success. The unique franchise system of RE/MAX provides freedom to owners of independent offices, while offering support and the benefits of a strong global company, the world’s and Czech Republic’s number one company in the real estate brokerage business.
DO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF, BUT NOT BY YOURSELF!
Having your own business brings freedom and partnership with the RE/MAX brand only brings you benefits.
Please select the group of interested parties you belong to:
1. I do not have my own business, but I would like to start one
2. I have my own business, but in a different sector
3. I do business in the real estate sector (or I am an agent)
I do not have my own business, but I would like to start one
Having a business brings numerous advantages and apparent disadvantages. However, it is difficult for business owners to find a functioning business model on the Czech market today. Even though the state is trying to support business owners, the only thing you can truly rely on is yourself. Here are some reasons below in favour and against having a business:
- Absolute freedom in making decisions and rewarding yourself
- Nothing limits you, no boundaries exist for your success (the sky is the limit)
- Independence from social policies of the state or employer
- Possibility to fully develop your knowledge and skills
- Possibility to meet your goals and resolutions
- Possibility to take leave beyond statutory limits
- Possibility of unparalleled higher income compared to employment
- Income uncertainty related to being used to receiving a monthly salary
- Uncertainty arising from the chosen sector, in which you will do business
- You are on your own, you are the only aspect standing in the way of success or failure
- Initial investment – you are not sure you are making the right investment
- Business can collapse with any sort of fluctuation on the market
- Initial commitments are piling up and you still have not earned anything (you have commitments in goods, towards employees, lease etc.)
In what ways can business under the RE/MAX brand help?
- Income uncertainty associated to being used to receiving a monthly income – unfortunately, RE/MAX cannot help you in this aspect, it is a matter of changing your perception of things. Dozens of successful RE/MAX office owners can confirm the fact that doing business with RE/MAX works. We will be glad to arrange a meeting for you with them.
- Uncertainty arising from the chosen sector, in which you will do business – realty is a basic human necessity and a very interesting field for business with tremendous potential for growth. The RE/MAX system will convince you.
- You are on your own, you are the only aspect standing in the way of success or failure – the RE/MAX system can help you in this.
- Initial investment – you are not sure you are making the right investment – although we will not pay for you, we will tell you how to correctly manage the initial investment so that the return rate of investment is fast.
- Business can collapse with any sort of fluctuation on the market - the RE/MAX system knows how to suppress (thanks to brand strength and know-how) market fluctuations and on the contrary, help you use these drops for your own benefit. During the so-called real estate crisis in the Czech Republic (2008-2010), when the market dropped by an average of 8%, RE/MAX recorded a 30% increase in year-on-year growth.
- Initial commitments are piling up and you still have not earned anything (you have commitments in goods, towards employees, lease etc.) – the RE/MAX system does not force you to large monthly commitments. On the contrary, we help optimise commitments and inform you about when you can afford to pay these commitments, thanks to huge cost synergies, which RE/MAX disposes of (due to its size).
Here you see that the risks of doing business can be decreased to a certain degree, when you do business for yourself, but not by yourself.
I have my own business, but in a different sector
You know what hurdles you encounter in running a business. The freedom and relative independence arising from having your own business is a strong enough motivator. RE/MAX is looking for exactly these types of people and offers them an interesting system.
Are you interested in real estate?
Does your field have anything in common with realty?
Is anybody in your surroundings in any way engaged in realty and do you trust them?
If you have responded “YES” to at least one of the above stated questions, then RE/MAX has something to offer you.
The realty market has noted several important changes in recent years:
- Supply has dominated over demand in the past year
- Market consolidation is fully underway, when the big and fast ones win, and the little and slow ones lose
- The construction boom has died down because the demand for real estate development projects was saturated
- Several small real estate agencies have disappeared from the market and big players have taken a larger bite of the realty market pie
- RE/MAX grew by “30%” during the so-called crisis. It was mainly due to tremendous growth in market share
As RE/MAX does not only want to estimate the state of the market (as opposed to the competition), we have commissioned a market survey that will show how big it really is.
Did you know that:
the size of the Czech realty market is greater than 160 billion – calculated in the prices of real estate transactions each year?
only approx. 40% of these transactions are carried out by real estate agencies?
the average total commission of RE/MAX offices is approximately 4% of the purchase price or real estate property?
Let’s do some simple mathematics
The goal of RE/MAX is to acquire 30% of the market share – 30% of 160 billion is 48 billion in the prices of traded real estate. If we calculate 3.5% of the given amount (which is the potential commission), we arrive at the number 1 920 000 000 CZK.
Considering that our other goal is to have approximately 200 offices, the average turnover of each office would be about 9.6 million per year. And that is just the beginning. Who says we cannot have 60% of the market share?
Are you interested in doing business with such great potential?
If yes, arrange a meeting.
I do business in the real estate sector (or I am an agent)
What exactly can RE/MAX offer you? Something you do not have and what can be a competitive advantage for you and move your existing business considerably ahead.
Brand power – more than 75% of the population of the Czech Republic has heard of RE/MAX. You can claim you are well established on your local market, but what about beyond the borders of the local market? Do you receive business from these areas?
Global, national and local marketing – the RE/MAX brand has tremendous marketing support. Nobody in all of the Czech Republic (in accrued numbers) does invest into marketing as much as RE/MAX does. We use television commercials and next year, RE/MAX will sponsor, for example, European Championship football qualifications. Would you like to take advantage of such strong marketing support?
Distribution strength - RE/MAX is located throughout the entire Czech Republic. Thanks to mandatory cooperation, you can trade basically every property and satisfy every demand for property, even beyond your local market. As the only real estate agency, we operate in more than 35 countries in Europe.
Know-how - RE/MAX has decades of proven know-how, which is closely knit to the sophisticated education system throughout the entire company. Our RE/MAX Academy offers several training programmes. Moreover, RE/MAX offers a three-level career model, at the end of which an agent may become a certified real estate agent in conformance with European-wide recognised ISO standards. You ask how education can move you forward. For example, the Succeed Programme increased the average production of agents by 84%.
System of recommended suppliers - RE/MAX offers a number of tools, which increase office turnover, and take care of optimising costs. Therefore, we take great pride in our programme of approved and recommended suppliers. For example, prices agreed to with our recommended telephone operator are one of the best on the market.
Would you like to know how the education system at RE/MAX works exactly? How our brand new IT system works? How to generate money from additional services? How to effectively recruit agents? What the actual numbers are on the market, or how RE/MAX can help you earn more?
Arrange a meeting with our regional director